Front Desk/Client Support
We are currently looking for a Front Desk/Client Relationship Manager to undertake receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main entrance. This is an important role within our structure, and requires an ability to reflect the firm’s client-centric culture.
This position will include handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, offering beverages, answering phones, handling inquiries, sorting and distributing mail and scheduling meetings for select advisors.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going professional personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. They must also possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while performing their work accurately and troubleshoot/problem-solve as needed. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to provide excellent customer service and help support day to day office activities.
- Greet and welcome clients/guests
- Answer and address questions
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them appropriately
- Receive and distribute mail and packages accordingly
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence and securing packages/envelopes
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist with client relationship management as needed
- Proven experience in an office/front desk environment, or relevant position
- Strong communication, people skills, and follow-through
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer, fax, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Good organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional attire
- Bachelors Degree preferred, High School Diploma required; additional qualifications will be a plus
The salary will depend on experience. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.